I'm back & I'm jetla...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jim

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Had a great time in Tahiti, got back yesterday and am severely jetlagged. Been up since 3.00am!!!

Just to remind people that I'm giving a slide presentation at the show at 2.15pm on both days on the trip.

I got my slides back at lunch time, so if you are not interested in sharks, humpbacks, turtles, barracuda and lots of other stuff, then don't bother coming along!

We still on for a meet at the show? What time?

I'm off to bed.

See ya!
Jim

Jim,

Please be sure to post some pics here, so those of us from "accross the pond" can drool over them as well!

Happy Sleeping,

Scuba-sass :)

Nice to have ya back Jim, seems I may be unable to attend the show and will have to wait for the London show, just found out how much they want on bloody train fair! lol :)
that and I think im diving sunday (woo) :)

Welcome back Jimbo! I thought of you while you were gone. Can't wait to hear and see as much of your trip as we can.
Go dive for your pillow.

Hi Jim

Welcome back. Looks like I'm not going to be at the show either! Main reason for coming was to pick up a computer but got a killer deal yesterday. Also diving on SUnday and possible for Saturday - after all my whingeing I can't turn down any opportunity to get wet.

Hopefully see some of you at Selsey!

Ian

I managed to keep myself awake until 10.00pm last night and woke up at 4.00am and then went back to sleep at 6.00am and was rudely woken by the children at 7.00am.

Sorry to hear that some of you can't make the show.

Anyway, whoever does make it, see you there!

I'm back to snipping slides now. Boring.

TTFN
Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom