im buying the rest of my gear this week, heres a list is there anything else i need?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unless by "meticulous" you mean "rinse it down and let it dry like you should with all the equipment", I disagree. Give it a decent rinse, a quick soak and air-dry it, and it'll be fine until you lose it.

One or 2 back-to-back dives followed by prompt gear breakdown and servicing, I tend to agree.

Multi-days of 3 to 5 dives/day, and/or some operators where you leave with your gear with them, and either way the gear basically gets an end of day rinse, that can be a different story. I'm thinking Bonaire shore diving, live-aboards, some dive op.s that you leave your gear with till the last day, etc...

Plus, you've only got to let it slide a time or two, and you can get some rust going.

My Sypderco H1 knife came sharp; haven't had to try sharpening it. Wonder how it compares?

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom