I'm curious!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

does digging your spikes out of the attic and throwing the dog inthe car and going down to the park to meet your 20 yr old son and his firends for a pick up match cause your sons side was a man down count?

Dont think I would repeatedly get knocked off the ball and to the ground in a non cup year any more

Mmm England Vs Sweden tonight at 8pm, so have skived the day off of work to go down the pub with all my mates to ahem...Prepare...!

Freds :coffee:

Man, you have to wonder what the Sweden cheerleader team looks like.

Trinigordo:
What about the thoroughly stupid American Idol craze?
...errr, I hate to have to say this, but that one was actually started in the UK as "Pop Idol" :shakehead

Here in Brazil the World Cup is probably more important than new years eve or cristhmas. Every store and restaurant, every business, except for bars, closes their doors during our team's matches.

I work in a law firm and we get to leave at 1h00 in the afternoon so everyone can watch the game at 4h00. Even the courts are closed. It will actually take you 3hrs to get home, because of the traffic. If you say you're not gonna watch the game, people stop talking to you.

It's kinda freaky actually. During the matches, it feels like Rio de Janeiro is a ghost town. You can't hear a whisper. Until Brazil scores a goal, then it feels like an earthquake.

I do know a couple people who have watched a couple of the matches. Said there was not much scoring going on.

theskull

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom