I'm desperate...I'm offering a great deal on my trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ninja Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I were so excited when we booked our second trip on the Rocio Del Mar to dive in the Socorro Islands. We took this trip last year and dove with schools of Hammerheads and Giant Mantas. We literally came eye to eye with a baby humpback whale and had a pod of dolphins within arm’s reach for about 20 minutes. This is a beautiful new (6years old) mega yacht with 4 different levels, rocker arms for stability and an excellent staff. The owners operate the boat and dive with the guests.
Unfortunately, we had a family emergency and can’t make this trip. It costs $3,195 per person and I’ll sell our birth for $1,600 PP. The trip is May 9-17 2012. TO eliminate any concern of fraud or a scam, you’ll pay the Rocio Del Mar and they will reimburse us.
Please respond or pass this opportunity to friends.
Thx

That stinks. I've wanted to dive with Dora for a couple of years now, so many places to dive, so many boats to move around the Caribbean. Sorry, bringing my own boat back to Key West from Puerto Rico that week.

I wish you could have posted this a couple weeks sooner. Someone else just took that week and I can't take it. I did send the link to this thread to a "Dellionaire" I know that has nothing better to do but spend his money, so you never know!

Good luck,

This is a great deal! Checking work schedule......

I can't go (but we are going on that boat next year!) but I took the liberty of sharing this thread on my FB feed and on our local dive board. Hope somebody takes you up on this -- it's a good deal.

Man this is tempting. Since I'm not working I would only have to skip mother's day and a 60mi bike ride I was planning to do. I'm only one person though... are you looking for two? Does $1600 buy the their same-sex room splitting rate or are you really selling your entire berth for $3,200 (ie: I'd need to find a friend).

Thanks TSandM, saw your post on our NW dive club forum.

Back
Top Bottom