I'm leavin' on a jet plane, won't be....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Ray,

Yes, I have moved on. Actually, "Rodale's Scuba Diving" dropped the column, citing too many Q&A style formats, e.g., my "Dive Workshop," Dr. Campbell's "Dive Medicine," "Our Readers Help," "Solutions." I would add that over the years Rodale's advertisers have complained about my outspokenness on the message board, although I really cannot say whether or not that was a factor. Hopefully, I will still make the odd contribution.

What I can tell you is that being able to take off the dress white lab coat required by "Dive Workshop" & don the surgical scrubs preferred by "Undercurrent" has been, let us say, liberating.

Thank you for inquiring.

DocVikingo

Doc:viking:go, I for one am happy that you are here. We appreciate and welcome your valuable contrabution! Speak out brother, I'm listening. Having said that, I don't always agree with everyone... but I do try to at least listen. :D

I asked this question of the infamous DocVikingo on another board and I thought I'd ask you as well. Prior to a recent night flight to Brazil, my wife suggested that I take a few aspirin before going to sleep on the plane to help prevent this (in addition to the "get up and walk around" advice). Would aspirin help prevent this condition?

Thanks.

Do support hose come in colors?

Just curious

ID

P.S. DocVikingo, feel free to be outspoken here, it is very welcome and refreshing.

"The truth is out there"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom