Images for a Snowbird Wannabe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MauiScubaSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My bdb lives an anti-snowbird life, since most of her family lives in Alaska. Spending holidays and b-days with them means she's up North when she really wants to be in the Islands.

This thread is just about the pictures, a few images from our last dive together and a couple from one of my recent dives.

P10101041.jpg

P1010107.jpg

P10101082.jpg

This was the only interesting creature we saw on our Manta cleaning station afternoon/evening dive attempt. Jeannie had never seen an Octo swim with tucked in tentacle tips, so she questioned her dim, dark id after it swam.

Below are a few images from a Lanai trip earlier this week (before the rain). The bottom one is not a picture of a Flameback Coral Shrimp; he just happened to be in it. :)

P1010294.jpg

P1010324.jpg

P10101762.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the pics - The Tako was especially nice. I was wondering if you were talking about Jeannie after the first paragraph above - She's great to work with and we are going to miss her filling in on Reefdancer now that she's gone back home again :(

Aloha, Tim

Thanks Halemano
I am already missing our dives together. The octopus was great as was the little eel looking at his/her reflection. Always great pics and good times. Merry Christmas from the dry frozen North.
JB

Back
Top Bottom