Imax

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuesday night works that is the only time I am not working my ****ing *** off with this class and the ITC. Yeah everyone is fighting a cold. Only way to know is to get in!

Phone...what the hell is that?

ZoCrowes255:
Only way to know is to get in!

LOL. That's what she said!

I've seen it on tv, I have it TiVo'd, but I haven't seen it at an IMAX. I love going to their shows.

Does anyone remember the name of the IMAX film where they are diving a 300' wall in RB's? One guy gets bent on one dive. I can't remember the name and I've been searching for that episode.

brssmnky:
Is anybody gonna see (or has anybody already seen) that new James Cameron Imax movie Aliens of the Deep? I know here in Louisville it's playing in the Stonybrook IMAX theater. It looks interesting. Maybe I'll wear my mask and snorkel to get the true "IMAX experience." LOL. :confined:

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808615425

Dude, I don't know anymore about seeing this movie... those theater seats... I think too many people have tried them on!!

brssmnky:
Dude, I don't know anymore about seeing this movie... those theater seats... I think too many people have tried them on!!
Dude I just sprayed coke everywhere!

For those interested, we saw it yesterday... I think every movie should be in 3-D IMAX. Unfortunately for this one it should have been less of the Aliens and more of the Deep. It started out promising with James Cameron denouncing Hollywood special effects for the much better real life documentary, and ended with hollywood special effects. :11: On the upside there was some real cool footage of 2 miles below the ocean surface and you get to hear James Cameron dabble in "urban lingo." Although, all and all I would recommend it in the 3-D imax format, it was more expensive than a regular movie... taking the total amound of money James Cameron owes me (which is still much less than Speilberg) after I slap him in the face if I ever meet him to $11.77 (4.02 Solaris rental + 6.50 Titanic in theaters + 1.25 imax differential). Is my math right?? Oh, and I didn't like the 3-D glasses either because too many people have tried them on. :11ztongue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom