(IN CASE YOU MISSED IT) ZOOM SEEKERS: DAN ORR & AVIAD CAHANA - THE AVELO SYSTEM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, I would like to try it. The certification/diving packages on Maui are very expensive (10 dives), especially with lodging and transportation. In addition, you have to get there and some additional expenses. I would guess around $10,000 for me.

I will wait until there is site in Florida and opt for a 2 dive certification day to give it a try.

A routine 3000 psi fill would give you about 80 cu ft. A high pressure fill of 3442 psi would give you about 92 cu ft. It looks like it could be filled in place on a liveaboard. Not sure how multiple tanks would work on a routine charter.

I'm open minded, don't see that I will be diving this system in my diving lifetime.

Yeah I wanted to give it a shot, but I’m unwilling to pay their current asking price, even already having all the other logistics in place for a trip to Maui.

Back
Top Bottom