In maui Nov 26 - Dec 10, looking for a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mx617

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I are there for two weeks, I'll be doing a few chartered boat dives (thinking ed Robinsons or Lahaina divers) but looking for a buddy to go do some shore dives with. Anyone going to be around that time or have my ideas on how to track down some folks?

Bummer my wife and I are arriving on the 11th. Id o with you.
Scuba Steve

Maui Dreams Dive Co. in Kihei used to have a buddy sign up sheet at the store. Since that's mostly what they do, it's an option.
I believe you can call to be put on it b4 you arrive if you provide your on-island contact details. Scuba diving guides, training, sales, service and rentals, Maui HI | Maui Dreams Dive Co

Shaka Doug is a paid guide in south Maui also. He owns the dive bus. Welcome to SHAKA DIVERS Web Site! Home of Maui's Coolest Shore Dives!

IDK how well you know Maui but the two operators you mentioned are 45mins. to an hour apart. And Robinson's - like all the other Kihei based operations goes out really early - around 6am if everyone shows up on time - to beat the tradewinds on the ride back from Molokini. Oddly there's even traffic then - resort employees going to work.

Thanks for the responses. I'll check out maui dreams, and that also makes me think of B and B, they seem to do a lot of tank fills so might have a list to. I ended up booking 2 lanai trips with Hawaiian rafting adventures and a molokini/wreck dive with maui dive shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom