In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim,
Thanks for your post and your support. You forgot to add one of my favorite photos! It is of your Force Fin Pros on the beach in Bali.- My mind drifts to the days of diving off the beach in new locations filled with adventure and exploration!
forceprobali_to.jpg

Thanks again Tim!

From the Force Fin vaults Bob has pulled out one of his Monofin blades. Decades ago he started working on this concept of duct tape and fins and he is now beginning to gear up for the next step (using black duct tape.
monofin_be.jpg

I was re-reading this thread and looked closer this time. YES!! DUCT TAPE!!!
You da man Bob!! :D

Great Photo..Blair, just signed a numbered flying forces,93,94,95,and 96. Wonder who will end up with #100. I own a pair of XL #50..maybe keep 100??? In a few days their will be only 100 pairs of Flying Forces world wide. Looking over the list of customers it's a elite group for sure. Hope your diving job went well today.

Wow I can't wait to see what number mine is! (Aside from the awesome tan delta color)

THANK YOU BOB.

Sad to hear that you lost a dear and close friend. Great to hear that he left behind such a foundation. Education and sustainable living go hand in hand. And what can be applied to land, can also be applied to our oceans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom