In the process

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EmilyS:
Welcome to the board! Where are you located?
Blacksburg. I'm taking the class at school (yes, VA Tech).
There won't be much progress for awhile; class is cancled this week for the concert thurs night.
I did threaten to pee in my wetsuit at the beginning when the assistant instructers were laughing at us for having to put on dry wetsuits when we were already wet (swim tests). But they just said that I was the one who had to wear it for the rest of the course:D

Reading this makes me happy that I bought my own wetsuit. I can pee with out fear of getting scolded!!!

bolantej:
Didn't you hear? It's all the rage nowadays to pee in the rental. I must've peed in mine at LEAST four times before returning it. Just keep drinking lots of fluids and you'll have no choice.

Welcome to the life. :)

and eat LOTS of asparagus the night before!

bolantej:
Didn't you hear? It's all the rage nowadays to pee in the rental. I must've peed in mine at LEAST four times before returning it. Just keep drinking lots of fluids and you'll have no choice.

Welcome to the life. :)

There's never a problem with that---just keep it to the 'front side', rears ones are a PITA(to the next rental person anyway):D :shakehead: ......

Welcome!!

I got certified a little while ago myself.

You're gonna love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom