Inappropriate Ad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage

Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Why do I constantly get the Peter for NAUI Board ad.....? Ok, so I've met Peter, and I know he's associated w/ a shop NetDoc is local and familiar to, and he's a nice guy and all... So this isn't ANYTHING against Peter or Pete... but....

a> Should SB really be getting involved in the politics of diving.....?

b> And if I click on the banner, it tries to send me someplace I don't even have any access to..... someplace buried deep in the instructors forum... wouldn't that be a better targeted place for the ad...?

Thanks for your feedback.

People pay for advertising.

They decide where they want their ads to go, and how they want their money spent.

so... here's the ad in question if anyone else is wondering

ai.php

Last edited:
You can also be a supporting member and miss all the ads if you want. Plus you learn the super secret handshake.

Docc:
I think all ads should have bikini clad models in them.....I'm just sayin....

funny thing was when I saw this post initially, I was at least expecting the complaint to be about a oily girl in a bikini wearing a rebreather in the ad. boy was I disappointed. !

(we can dig up the pic from that ad if needed).

Last edited:
You can also be a supporting member and miss all the ads if you want. Plus you learn the super secret handshake.

I must have not figured out which button to push then because I still see some of the ads....including the one Tim talks about. And yes I have checked in my CP to not see ads.

Sometimes I find the ad's useful

you find out about events, deals that vendors/manfacturers/shops have, etc.

sometimes you wouldn't know about the deals if it wasn't for the Ad's. :thumb:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom