Inclusive Blonde Jokes Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aussie_shark_bait:
They send me a BLIND policeman!"
ROFLMAO!!!

One day a blonde takes her car to the body shop after a hail storm. She looks at the body guy and asks if he could get the dents out. The guy looks at the car and thinks to himself "time to have some fun".
"What ya gotta do" he said "is take the car home and park it on a level spot in your driveway,get behind the car and blow really hard into the tail pipe and the dents should pop out"
So she takes the car home and parks it in the driveway. She then begins to blow into the tail pipe when her sister(another blonde) walks around the corner. "What are you doing" she cried.
"I'm trying to get the dents out" said the first blonde.
"Don't be so stupid" said the sister "you know that'll never work, ya gotta roll the windows up first."

One day a blonde was onboard a jet doing a trans-atlantic flight. Shortly after takeoff the captain calls back to his passengers, "ladies and gentelmen we seem to have lost number 1 engine. Not to worry we can still make it but our flight will be 30 minutes longer".
A little while later the capt. calls back again "We seem to have lost #2 engine so our trip will be delayed and extra 30 minutes"
Same thing happens again a short time later "We seem to have lost another engine so our trip will be delayed by another 30 min"
The blonde looks at the person sitting beside her,"I hope we don't loose the last engine or we'll be up here all day". :wink:

Q. What's the real reason a brunette keeps her figure?
A. No one else wants it.

Q. What do you call a brunette in a room full of blonds?
A. Invisible.

Q. What does a brunette miss most about a great party?
A. The invitation.

Q. Why did God create brunettes?
A. So ugly men wouldn't feel left out.

Q. What do you call a handsome man with a brunette?
A. A Hostage.

Q. Why are brunettes so proud of their hair?
A. It matches their moustache.

Q. Where do brunettes get the hair for a transplant?
A. From their underarms.

Q. Why do brunettes have to pay an extra $2000 for breast implants?
A. Because the surgeon has to start from scratch.

Q. How can you tell if a brunette is lonely?
A. Check for a pulse.

Q. How do you describe a brunette who's phone rings on a saturday night?
A. Startled.

Q. What's the difference between a brunette and the garbage?
A. The garbage gets taken out once a week.

Just felt we blonds had to get our own back. LOL :wink:

ooooh... eveeeeeeel

:eyebrow:

One day, a blonde named Sally was putting together a puzzle. She was really stumped and very frustrated, so she decided to ask her husband for help.

''It's supposed to be a tiger!'' Sally cried.

''Honey," said Dan, "Put the Frosted Flakes back in the box!''

rab:
One day, a blonde named Sally was putting together a puzzle. She was really stumped and very frustrated, so she decided to ask her husband for help.

''It's supposed to be a tiger!'' Sally cried.

''Honey," said Dan, "Put the Frosted Flakes back in the box!''

Oh gosh now everyone knows my secret! :11:

:crafty: One day brunette and blond decided to commit suicide jumping off twenty story building.
While falling, blond suddenly stops half way down and ask brunette:
I’ve got lost; can you tell me which way down?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom