• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Indonesia March 2014

Discussion in 'Underwater Videography' started by J Easy, May 18, 2014.

1. J Easy

J Easy Divemaster

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    In March I ventured out to Indonesia for a live aboard on the Indo Siren in Raja Ampat and then a couple days in Lembeh on the way home. The travel was arduous, but the diving was amazing. It was such an experience for me to see so many new fish and critters. It was great experience in shooting video for me as well with such a diverse range of dives and size of some of the marine life, especially in Lembeh! Here is some video of the diving. In RA I used a Canon HV30 in an Ikelite housing with a Fantasea Big Eye wide angle wet lens (for most shots). In Lembeh I used the same camera/housing, but used a Nocturnal Lights SLX 800i and a Fantasea Sharpeye "macro" lens.

2. FreddySwe

FreddySwe Angel Fish

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Awesome videos!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

J Easy likes this.
  3. Oceanshutter

Oceanshutter Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Very nice. Looks like you saw all the top critters in Lembeh. Congrats a couple of great videos.
    Dustin

J Easy likes this.
  4. Worldwide Dive and Sail

Worldwide Dive and Sail ScubaBoard Business Sponsor ScubaBoard Business Sponsor

Great videos J Easy - thanks for choosing to join us aboard Indo Siren -we hope to see you again :)

J Easy likes this.
  5. J Easy

J Easy Divemaster

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Thanks Dustin. I only did 8 dives in Lembeh, but was blown away at how many things I saw in that few of dives. I'd love to go back for a full week one day. You have some great video's yourself. Your Galapagos video has me pumped for my trip in September. Nice camera work on that one by the way.

Thanks. I had a great time on the trip. Jan, Dince, Erol, and the rest of the crew were fantastic.

Josh