Info for Norris Lake in Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone. I'm new to this site............ in fact this is my 1st post here.
I'm planning a family trip and would like to rent a Houseboat for a week of relaxing Fishing, Diving and Boating on Norris Lake in Tennessee.
I will probably be renting the boat out of a Marina on the South end of the lake near Maynardville.
I'm looking for any and all info I can get as far as any cool dive sites on the lake (if there are any), as well as the location of any dive shops on the lake where I will be able to rent tanks and or get mine filled.
Any info would help!

Thanks.

You might contact the person who took these videos. YouTube - sainttattoo's Channel he as several of diving in Norris Lake. I have dove right by the dam and at Anderson County Park by the cliffs. Heard of a place they call the Ghost Forest near the Loyston sea on Norris Lake in about 100 feet but never dove there. I use to get my tanks filled at Ski Scuba in Knoxville closest that I know of to the Lake.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom