Informal Poll..... REEF Fish Presentation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAsharkDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wondering if anyone would be interested in attending/taking a REEF Fish ID presentation or class to identify Caribbean fish (we can do New England fish if interest prevails)? I'm thinking of offering it at one of the local libraries in the metro-Denver, Centennial area, for free (no materials will be provided because it is being offered free due to being a public library). Attendees will be able to purchase packets later if they so choose.

Don't have a date or time - or location for that matter, just gauging interest...

It is about a 1 to 2-hour lecture/presentation.

Additional questions: info@underwatereducation.org OR pm me.

Pete

We Boulder people hate to travel that far.

I would like to attend if it were a time and place I could get to. (I am really busy, and I will be in AZ for the rest of the month.)

Free lecture ? Sure I'm willing to listen. When are you thinking schedule wise ?

If date/time/location work, I’d come. You could also drum up interest at local dive shops. Heck, one of them might even be willing to host it.

Hi everybody... thanks for your responses. In the next few weeks I will be speaking with dive shops as well as other local organizations in and around the metro-Denver area about this. Right now it is looking like I will be holding the seminar sometime in late July or early August in the Littleton/Centennial/Englewood area ... probably at a library. If you would like more information on the course itself, please visit www.reef.org.

Thanks again for your interest.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom