Information on The Cloisters condos.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BK64

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any first hand knowledge on The Cloisters condo's just north of the cut on Ambergris Caye. Wife and I are planning on staying there for the month of Febuary and would appreciate any feedback. We haven't booked with them yet but are very close to finalizing our stay with them.

Very good location and I have a very good friend that owns there and she loves it there its a very laid back place not really like a resort more of a long term stay place with a great location close to town.

Gaz

Just one observation...please take into account the fees for crossing the toll bridge to get into town if you are planning to do so. I know for walking it's free. Not sure about bicycles. I'm pretty sure there is a fee for golf carts and regular vehicles. I have heard that there are monthly passes available. I realize what I am saying is sketchy but I think it's important to be aware of that cost.

$5 Belize $2.50 US for a Golf Cart each way and I think its $2 for bicycles yes you can get a monthly pass at the town board.

Gaz

It is free to walk. The distance into town, however, is not short. I walked up that way once and it did take a while - and I stay at the north end of the town (Blue Tang, Paradise Villas). If you are only going into town once in a while that's one thing. If you are thinking of going into down daily, then, at least for me, walking it would would become real bothersome real fast. I am not in any way saying that your proposed location is not good. I am saying that there are things to keep in mind when you stay north of the river (or really south of the airport) and then want to go into town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom