Inon AD Adapters for RX100 housing For sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LD lenses vignette less than 28AD
There is no issue if vignetting with the LD mount until you have the dome at that point you could experience some vignetting but the same is true for the m67 lenses
The 28AD works ok with the RX but the diopters ucl165 start working around 70mm equivalent and two stacked really only work at full zoom
If that bothers you the AD mount is not for you
People at obsessed by vignetting but don't look at optical quality enough
The UFL165AD vignettes plenty until 35mm but the lens has no fringing and very sharp corners
For what concerns using those lenses with housing I would only trust this on recsea and nauticam housing

I have the Inon H100 wide angle lens - its the M67 mount. I want to change it to the AD bayonet mount so I can easly change between it and the close up lens underwater. I have the M67 to AD camera mount but I need the converter for the lenses. Do you have these, and if so will all of these work well?

I have a few mod kits for the Fix M67-28AD adapters to make it compatible with the normal Inon AD. Or otherwise I can prepare them all assembled ready to use.
Those allow connection of all Inon AD lenses to the RX100 housing. You will need either the Fix M67-ADF adapter (20$) or the FIX M67-ADF Pro ($160) plus the mod kit. The adapters don't work out of the box as they are for the 28AD lenses. An extension tube from Inon results in poor quality image.
With the normal ADF and mod kit the Inon UWL105AD+UCL165AD can be attached, with the pro adapter you can also connect the mighty UFL165AD

If anybody is interested get in touch I ship everywhere

I have the Inon H100 wide angle lens - its the M67 mount. I want to change it to the AD bayonet mount so I can easly change between it and the close up lens underwater. I have the M67 to AD camera mount but I need the converter for the lenses. Do you have these, and if so will all of these work well?

Nope you have to convert the lens to LD mount not AD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom