For Sale Inon S-2000 X 2 (like New)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brittlestar

Registered
Reaction score
Inon S-2000_.jpg Inon S-2000__.jpg Inon S-2000.jpg Inon S-2000....jpg Inon S-2000...jpg Inon S2000..jpg
NEW PRICE
$285 Each/$565 Both
Hi all.Thanks to member dhas for your help in this posting, which I have not done much of on this site. Please excuse any gaffes. I have now included photos. If there is any other information anyone would like regarding these strobes please let me know.

I have two Inon-S-2000 strobes for sale. They have been used only a few times (less than 45 dives) and are in "like-new" condition with just a few minor scratches on the housings. They are posted on Ebay but I have them for less for Scubaboard members. I think this is a really great opportunity to get an amazing price on these highly regarded strobes. I am switching out to another setup. I speak very truthfully that the strobes are truly "like-new" and in perfect working condition. I am selling them for much less than they sell for new (what I bought them for) and much less than other ones I have seen on Ebay. There are no "if's, but's, why's" to ponder...these strobes are ready to go. Each strobe will come with the included accessories they shipped with. One strobe package does not have the manual, the other does. Also, I included a YS Ball Adapter for each strobe (a $22.95 value) at no extra charge. I even lowered the price from my first posting.

I am selling each strobe for $325, or both for $635 here if you are interested, plus flat-rate shipping or shipping of your choice. Call or email if you have any questions.

Randy
310-779-9842
randyhfrank@gmail.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom