Inon S2000 Magnet Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

InonChart.png

Let me add that in the chart above where I say "Auto Tv/Av" I mean specifically the Tv mode and Av mode which are automatic exposure modes where the camera picks one of the exposure parameters according to the other picked by the photographer. I do not mean Auto and Tv/Av but that Tv and Av are each automatic modes. There is of course on many cameras a separate Auto or Automatic mode along with Program mode which is also an automatic mode but with some things user programable, unlike Auto. Thus when I said "Program/Auto" I mean in fact both Auto mode and Program mode. I can make anything complicated that is actually simple. Not making fun but I field exactly this question over and over and over.

My favorite shooting mode on my old Nikon FE and most cameras is, when available, Av. But, I love Manual and of course my old Nikonos and Nikon FMT only had Manual. I would love, on my wish list of things, a M4:3 camera with a real reflex system and only Manual and Av/Tv modes and real manual focus along with default auto focus and a depth of field preview button. And water/dust proof. The new OM-D is really close but it is not reflex and I worry about the odd minimum 200ISO. WTH?

N

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom