Inon UWL 100 Type 2 Wide Angle Conversion Lens with Inon Dome 67mm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought the uwl-04 because I wanted a dome and didn't have the funds for the inon set-up. the uwl-04 will work fine but i will have to zoom in a bit to stop vinetting which won't happen with the inon and the uwl-04 was designed to work perfectly with fix housings.

Greg,
You are confusing me. I don't need an adapter to install the UWL-04 onto my FIX G12 housing. I simply remove the front port of my FIX G12 and install the UWL-04 without using an adapter. That's why I'm selllig the UWL 100 Type 2 because I don't want to use an adapter since it doesn't lock onto to front port of the FIX. I can probably use the adapter for the macro lens.

I bought the uwl-04 because I wanted a dome and didn't have the funds for the inon set-up. the uwl-04 will work fine but i will have to zoom in a bit to stop vinetting which won't happen with the inon and the uwl-04 was designed to work perfectly with fix housings.

Your wide angle lens will not work for me. There are 2 types of UWL-04, yours I think would fit onto a FIX for canon S95 but not on my G12.

the s95 housing has a 52mm thread on it so this lens will screw right on. if you use this lens with the g11/g12 housing with the adapter you screw on the 52mm to 67mm ring to the lens, the ring comes with the lens. fisheye designed this lens to work with all there housings. it fits your housing with the adapter which is very secure on the housing, my buddy has your exact outfit and that is what he uses so he can change from WA to macro during a dive. as the two links I sent you show fisheye makes two different lenses for your housing, one that you remove the standard port and attach the WA lens and the other you use with the adapter so you have underwater interchangeability. If you are going to shoot WA most to all the time then I would get the one that replaces the standard port but if you are going to have a mix of WA and macro then you should go with the adapter and the lens like mine whether you trade me or not. below is a pic of the adapter

fix.g12.67.jpg

you sent me a PM saying you wanted to get the trade done quicly as you were leaving on a trip and gave me your phone number then nothing. I called and left a messege, no return call so whats the story?

you sent me a PM saying you wanted to get the trade done quicly as you were leaving on a trip and gave me your phone number then nothing. I called and left a messege, no return call so whats the story?

Sorry about that, I got your VM message. If you read above, I mentioned your uwl 40 won't work for me. I don't like the 40 with the thread as the adapter doesn't lock onto the port of my hausing. I don't do much of macro but if I do I have the adapter and will just interchange it with my WA.

I don't do much of macro but if I do I have the adapter and will just interchange it with my WA.

not if you get fix WA that replaces the port on the housing. if you want the fix WA with 67mm thread then mine is the same as the one they will send you, they don't make one with a 67mm thread on it. it will come with 52mm thread and a step up ring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom