Instructor Couple Looking for Employment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

congrats guys! i myself still seeking employment in the philippines,i am scandinavian speaking instructor and currently working in Phiphi Thailand.Keeping my fingers cross to land a job in Philippines.
Daniel-Why are you leaving Phi Phi? Are you still going to be there when I get there? (March 30th)I'm hoping to be able to have you dive with us at least.

Things are good for us at Phaidon, we are seeing some really cool things. Robust Ghost Pipe Fish, seahorses, hairy frog fish, tons of sea hares, flamboyant cuddlefish, blue ringed octopus, and tons more. Great place for photography. Come visit

please post some pics! we'd love to see them.

I have been telling you guys for years that we are a "MUST SEE". Rach has a new camera too.....post photos!

I have been telling you guys for years that we are a "MUST SEE". Rach has a new camera too.....post photos!
BabyD, you haven't told us about these critters, "Robust Ghost Pipe Fish, seahorses, hairy frog fish, tons of sea hares, flamboyant cuddlefish, blue ringed octopus", yet.

And their website shows a pic which I think has been taken a long long time ago...or maybe somewhere else.
109.478502.jpg

guys, new pics would be great for advertisements...

Ok...got it. New pix required. Rach and Russ have been doing awesome work and are great folks. The sad fact is that they will be leaving us in May. They need to go back to the USA. We are looking for some instructors to fill their shoes. Send us an email if you are interested.

BabyD, you haven't told us about these critters, "Robust Ghost Pipe Fish, seahorses, hairy frog fish, tons of sea hares, flamboyant cuddlefish, blue ringed octopus", yet.

And their website shows a pic which I think has been taken a long long time ago...or maybe somewhere else.
109.478502.jpg

guys, new pics would be great for advertisements...

Actually this pics was taken in April 2007, in front of our house reef !
Our neighborhood village called Duyong, (from the sea cow Dugong).

Now we find every one or two years a Dugong and if we are lucky and get informed in right time...we take pictures.

In the same time we get some times whale sharks.....
but my pictures are not that good....

antiquediver

I will post new pictures soon, I promise, we are still seeing lots of interesting things and I will keep you all updated.
Rachel

Rachel.....I am stealing your thunder here!!!

CHECK THIS BLOGSPOT OUT!!! -- So many islands, such little time

I think we have writer in our midst. Thanks Rach!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom