Instructor Intern Poisition - Worldwide Search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all

As a soon-to-be PADI Divemaster with over 150 cold water dives, instructor experience (in both PADI and the BSAC) and various Skill Development Courses under my belt, I am now on the lookout for an Internship with a dive school/boat/outfit somewhere in the world.

I'm sure schools and other SCUBA outfits get a lot of people saying they're interested in doing this, but I am very serious! I am looking to start an Instrucotr internship with a dive outfit. I cannot afford to pay you anything, but of course I would work as a Divemaster to pay my way.

Ideally I'm looking for somewhere in a warm country with a SCUBA school or outfit willing to provide accomodation and a small amount of cash to cover basic living costs. Obviously you'd need to see how I got on, but I'd be interested in then becoming a fully paid instructor.

I am available as of August 2005 - I know this is early notice, but if I'm going to do this then I have a lot of organisation to do beforehand.

I can provide a variety of good diving, character and work references.
Finally, for your information:
My details

Name: Ben
Email: benjiballs@hotmail.com
DoB: 21/05/80
Diving Level: PADI Divemaster (soon to qualify): BSAC Dive Leader and Assistant Instructor
Interests: Diving (obviously), camping, keeping fit, current affairs, environmental issues, swimming.

Also, if anyone knows of any schools they think might be interested then I'd appreciate you dropping a line.
Thanks
Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom