instructor job in Kauai,HI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

urmegr

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Seasport Divers on Kauai, Hawaii is looking for instructors. You must be OWSI, Prefer MSDT, with experience in resort operation. We do pool lessons for Discover Scuba Diving, Guide DSDs and certified divers on shore dives and on our two dive boats, teach all levels of classes, and have a fast paced retail shop, so retail experience is needed. you must work well with others as we have a large staff. You must be able to work in the US, and have a valid drivers license. As for living on kauai, You will need transportation as there is little to no public transportation. rents are a little high, if you would like to check out the housing situation the local paper is at www.kauaiworld.com. check out our website @ www.seasportdivers.com. If you are interested email your resume and a current picture to info@seasportdivers.com.

We are getting bigger and need Instructors again - please see above post

What's the pay range?

starting around 24 to 36k. You also must be able to follow directions. Please see end of first post....

urmegr:
starting around 24 to 36k. You also must be able to follow directions. Please see end of first post....

At the rate of pay you quote, I'm not even vaguely interested.

I am interested in the instruction in the post (quoted below) that I missed. As instructed, I went to your website (nice site by-the-way), but nothing could I find there about salary. Just so that you know I’m thorough and telling the truth, I will point out to you that that your Senior Captain Andrew is credited with a BA in Marine Biology from an institution of higher learning that does not exist: "Cal-State Santa Cruz." There is a University of California at Santa Cruz and a Cal-State Monterey Bay, very different institutions, neither of which offer a BA in Marine Biology.

urmegr:
Seasport Divers on Kauai, Hawaii is looking for instructors. You must be OWSI, Prefer MSDT, with experience in resort operation. We do pool lessons for Discover Scuba Diving, Guide DSDs and certified divers on shore dives and on our two dive boats, teach all levels of classes, and have a fast paced retail shop, so retail experience is needed. you must work well with others as we have a large staff. You must be able to work in the US, and have a valid drivers license. As for living on kauai, You will need transportation as there is little to no public transportation. rents are a little high, if you would like to check out the housing situation the local paper is at www.kauaiworld.com. check out our website @ www.seasportdivers.com. If you are interested email your resume and a current picture to info@seasportdivers.com.

MODERATOR NOTE

Please remember that this is an advertisement where crossposts are off-topic and only serve to bump the ad to the front page. Thus several posts have been removed from this thread.

If you have something else you would like to discuss, please do so via PM.

Thanks from one of your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom