Instructors Wanted In Key Largo FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azchipka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Silent World has vacancies for enthusiastic and energetic scuba instructors at our new Key Largo store.

Retail Dive Instructor
This position involves working with the Recreation and Retail Operations Manager in a sales focused role within the retail store. The Silent World instructional model heavily promotes continued education and high quality diving instruction. Successful candidates will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers, conducting classroom and open water training and promoting diving equipment.

Essential:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Sales Experience
- Extensive Instructional experience and certification beyond Open Water Instructor
- PADI MSDT or above
- Knowledge and interest in technical diving (Training will be provided to a minimum of technical diver level where required)
- Instructor Specialty Ratings
- Self-starter, can work with minimal supervision

Desirable:
-Knowledge and interest in Marine Conservation
-IAHD, HSA or similar rating
-DAN instructor
-Service Technician
-Gas Blender

Applicants not meeting all the essential criteria may still be considered for in water only positions if they excel in other areas.

Please send applications including a current resume, and photo to the attention of Avery Chipka, Recreation and Retail Operations Manager at employment@silentworld.com

ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE CURRENT ABILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. THOSE LACKING THIS ABILITY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT.

Please be aware applicants must be prepared to come in for a in person interview.

No Phone Calls or PM's please.

Perhaps she meant "gone" as in gone to Crystal River for 2 days to see his folks :)

For those who are interested in my staffing (not sure who would be :)) I can confirm Avery is alive and well as my Retail & Recreational Manager.

Glad we cleared that up!

Are you only interested in PADI instructors?

Sorry guys, someone told me he was let go. Please accept my apologies.

i am PadI inst,TDISDI,CMAS just move to US from red sea egypt
Landed accidentally in Tucson ,AZ
totaly moving to Fl in may and looking for job
i did sent email

I am an MSDT. I have lived and worked in Key Largo before. I worked at It's-A-Dive and Horizon Divers. I also worked as a narrator aboard the glass bottom boat Spirit of Pennekamp at the park. I have also worked at Jack Aarons place in Kailua, Oahu. I worked at Catalina Divers Supply on Catalina Island for two seasons as well. I have over 500 dives in the pacific and about the same, maybe a little less in the marine preserve off the coast of Key largo. I am interested in this position. I can be reached at: 720-514-1892. I would like to get my resume to you and discuss the position. Thank you.

Michael Ward

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom