Insurance ?'s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sjspeck:

Freakin awesome. thanks so much. Now i can really compare and see what i want to do. I spent quite a while searching on hear and googling and couldn't come up with this much info.

The problems with DAN were resolved months ago. They're 100% good to go.

The main reason to look elsewhere would be if you are looking for additional coverage for things that DAN doesn't offer. All policies cover different things.

Why do I go with DAN? Research. Why should you consider DAN? That research they conduct may help you or your buddy one day. Just a thought.

And like Compudude said, DAN is good to go. All issues resolved some time ago, and even when they were having issues with certain chambers, they still paid the bills and made sure their customers were treated.

scubadobadoo:
Why do I go with DAN? Research. Why should you consider DAN? That research they conduct may help you or your buddy one day. Just a thought.

And like Compudude said, DAN is good to go. All issues resolved some time ago, and even when they were having issues with certain chambers, they still paid the bills and made sure their customers were treated.

As far as DAN and research there is nothing better. They are the Pinnacle. I really wasnt to concerned with the chamber issues as our next trip is back to bonaire for two weeks next June (this week next year i will be there). Not only that i read all the press releases and knew they were still taking care of the divers to get them the medical attention. I was more just shopping around as i have carried DAN for years and really never looked at other companies. After reading a couple of other posts about insurance i just kind of wanted to look but i kind if knew i would stay with DAN as it is hard to compare to the services they provide. Again thanks to everyone with helping me try to remeber all the other companies that are out there.

scubaaaronh:
After reading a couple of other posts about insurance i just kind of wanted to look but i kind if knew i would stay with DAN as it is hard to compare to the services they provide.

I did the same thing recently so I understand. I almost went with Dive Assure then I remembered the research and decided to stick with DAN. Have fun in June! That is an order!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom