Interested In Cave Diving in Mexico?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If you're interested in Cave diving anywhere around Tulum and need a guide I recommend you try to contact Luis Leal, he generally works out of the dive shop at Dos Ojos. I've had him as a guide on three trips. He's fantastic! I'm not sure I can post his contact information here but if you contact Dos Ojos I'm sure they can help you find him.

If you're interested in Cave diving anywhere around Tulum and need a guide I recommend you try to contact Luis Leal, he generally works out of the dive shop at Dos Ojos. I've had him as a guide on three trips. He's fantastic! I'm not sure I can post his contact information here but if you contact Dos Ojos I'm sure they can help you find him.
Luis was my instructor for my cave certification, and he is the best. It was a great experience. His sister, Marina, runs Scuba Tulum, which is equally wonderful and professional. His shop was next door-ish to hers. I can't recommend them enough- safe, well organized, professional and patient. :)

Hey, local Mexican cave instructor here (well... I'm from New Jersey, but I live and work in Mexico).

Luis is absolutely one of the best. Great diver, passionate instructor, and all-around great guy.

He's got a very close affiliation with Dos Ojos and has for decades and is based out of the park, but isn't exactly employed by Dos Ojos.

He is the owner and operator of Cenote Republic and you can certainly post his contact info. It's all over the internet.

If he gets grumpy at anyone about it, now he can get grumpy at me. And I'll tell him to stuff it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom