Interesting news from Sharktrust

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats good news. I really hate these people who think eating shark fins or tiger p***s is going to cure them or give them a better sex life, they might have more luck with the pills and the pump. At least that is what Jagfish and TJO have told me works for them.

dcpac:
Thats good news. I really hate these people who think eating shark fins or tiger p***s is going to cure them or give them a better sex life, they might have more luck with the pills and the pump. At least that is what Jagfish and TJO have told me works for them.

I totally agree with you! Anything that is rare or near extinct is supposed to be good for your :censored:, unbeleivable! Why not do as "The Oldtimers" Jagfish and TJO....take the Blue Pill?

<edited for content by snowbear>

Sting Ray:
I totally agree with you! Anything that is rare or near extinct is supposed to be good for your :censored:, unbeleivable! Why not do as "The Oldtimers" Jagfish and TJO....take the Blue Pill?

There are cheaper me-toos out there guys. Just in case... BTW did Steve tell you I crushed him at his own sport a week ago? :censored:.

TJO:
There are cheaper me-toos out there guys. Just in case... BTW did Steve tell you I crushed him at his own sport a week ago? :censored:.

Are there? please tell us more :eyebrow:

:censored:? Was that one of the Triox skills? Please tell me you clipped two of your scooters? Do you have photo-evidence of this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom