International dive in day.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone found out if we can get the paperwork for this since some of us will be at Twin Lakes?

You might want to email OJ Strickland at "sorris@hotmail.com" to see how to get the paperwork. He is the primary driving force behind the Blue Lagoon party.

Thanks Mitch,I`ll give him a try.

I tried the Hammer head website but found nothing useful there. Mr. Strictland is you best bet. Let me know if I can help.

Ok here`s the low down..i got an e back from Ron Hiser at Houstonhammerheads.He said that he would be glad to send the list of names in for us as a part of the Blue Lagoon splash.All we need of coarse are the names and e- mail `em to the Houstonhammerheads@yahoo.com.

Cool! :thumb:

TPH....

I don't remember.....were you a "yes" for Lake Travis?

YES.....YES..............YYYYYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count Odin in also.We will leave Friday morn.early and plan to be there around 10-11.:yea:

Sounds like ya'll had a good weekend at the Jazz fest! I did get to dive twin lakes and had a good time. Was sunburned good from just the morning on the bay, and added to it helping with the dock and platforms!
Yes, T.P.H. and Odin are planning on making it to Travis. I'll copy the list and post it in the latest version II.
Looking forward to getting to dive with you and Tom then.

tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom