Intova ISS 4000?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do you get it to work in auto-exposure? Your camera has real time TTL that closes the shutter the instant it senses enough light came in?
No, I think you misunderstood what I had said. The post was intended to say that you can't get a strobe that has many options as the ISS 4000 for <$200 that has *in addition* auto-exposure...

Hope that clarifies...

My feeling with a single strobe rig, is that it's almost tough to have *too* much light. However, I'll be doing some experimenting on both day and night dives...

I actually use 2 of the Iss4000. I was only able to buy one of the Intova as they sold out very quickly. So I had to buy one under the brand "Fantasea Remora." Fantasea is actually the manufacturer of the strobe. Intova and several others have rebranded it. The ISS4000 is much faster that the ISS2000. Intova also has fantastic warranty service.

RDSCF0645.jpgRDSCF0642.jpgRDSCF0658.jpgI have 2 of the ISS4000 that I recently purchased and got to try out last weekend at Campsite Point, Lake Mohave AZ.
They replaced a pair of PX2600 and I'm very impressed with the increased depth of field.
I have them set up with a Fuji F-50fdse and a Fantasea WFAL-02 lense.

Back
Top Bottom