Introduce yourself - Get to know the PPD. (No chatting PLEASE!!!!!!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: ciedd
From: US, Japan, PI, Europe(pick a place), China, India, etc....
Diving since: 1989
Certifications: divemaster, efr instr., gue and tdi stuff...
Favorite dive sites: san francisco (chuuk), izu (japan), pg (pi), great barrier, red sea, bahamas, catalina - love the kelp beds, and so on and so on
Dream Dive: bathtub? anywhere wet
Equipment: lots and lots of streamlined dangley thingys

Name: Chris
Diving since: 2005
Certifications: NAUI
Favorite dive sites: The Sinkers, Nuweiba

Name: Lance
Diving since: 2007
Certifications: PADI AOW
Favorite dive sites: none yet
Dream Dive: Tubbataha, Yap
Equipment: Seaquest Balance, Atomic Splits, Mares X-Vision, Scubapro thermal tec 3mm, UK Light C4, Suunto Vyper2

Name: Alva
From: Born and raised in the Philippines; moved to California in 2002.
Diving since: February 2007
Certification: NAUI OW (in the cold, cold waters of Monterey, brrrrrr)
Favorite dive sites: cenote diving in the Yucatan was GREAT.
Dream dive: Tubbataha and the other Palawan sites (wish we could do it in January when fiancé and I visit the Philippines, but it's not "in season" - we're going to Anilao instead :D)

Also, hi!

Name: Bill
Age: Old enough to know better... young enough not to let that stop me :wink:
From: Born and raised in Texas :texas:. Presently living in Japan
Diving since: Off and on since 1977
Certification: PADI OW(1981), AOW(1986), Rescue Diver(2007); PADI Cavern Diver(1987), PADI Enriched Air Diver(2007), PADI Wreck Diver(2007)
Favorite dive sites: John Pennekamp State Park/Key Largo, Florida; West Palm Beach, Florida, Orange Grove Sink/Luraville, Florida; St Thomas, USVI; Calangaman Island, Pescador Island, and Moalboal, Cebu, Philippines
Dream dive: Tubbataha Reef; Palau; Yap; Bikini Atoll.... it's a long list :D

Equipment: TUSA RS 240U Regulators; TUSA SS10 UY Octopus; Sherwood Scuba 3 Gauge Navigational Console; TUSA BCJ-1650 Passage; Nitek Duo Dive Computer; Akona 3mm Jumpsuit w/Hood ; Mares 3mm; Point Break Dry Suit; Cressi-Sub Ocean Eyes-Dive Mask (with DiveOptix inserts); TUSA Powerview M24 Mask; TUSA 3mm Low Top Hard Sole Dive Boots ;TUSA X-Pert Zoom Fins w/Spring Straps; Mares Avanti Superchannel Open Heel; Princeton Tek Shockwave II Dive Light, UK SL4 eLED Light, DiveRite Safety Reels, DiveRite SMB; UK Blue Tang Titanium Dive Knife, UK Remora Titanium Knife, XS Scuba 2mm Titanium Gloves; Mobby's 2mm Dive Gloves; Scubapro Weight Pockets; assorted slates, compasses, clips, and bands.... Canon A630/Ikelight Housing/DS125 Substrobe/Inon Wide Angle and Closeup Lenses

Hmmm.... whoever said diving was a gear intensive sport, had a gift for understatement. I think I could have bought a CAR for what I spent for all this stuff!!! :11:

This is Mrs Babydamulag.......I think you know my asawa. I just wanted to say hello and will text you when I can.

Again I've deleted many posts in this thread.

Will people please NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR REPLIES - it's for straightforward introduction details and THIS thread is for replies and conversation. We want to keep this one completely clean so that it doesn't get messed up and become so large and full of chit chat it becomes useless to actually find anyones information.

PLEASE - this is for introduction details ONLY....

Don't use it for replies or chatting......

THIS is the one for that!!!!!

Name: Melo
Diving since: 2007
Certifications: NAUI
Favorite dive sites: none yet
Dream Dive:
Equipment: Scubapro Reg, BC, and mares Fins

Name: Larry
Diving since: 2001
Certifications: PADI Master Diver / TDI Nitrox
Favorite dive sites: Where ever I'm currently diving
Dream Dive: Coron / Subic / and PP dive tour
Equipment: BP/W / Tech style setup Apeks 100's

Name: Philbert
From: Born and raised in the Philippines now living in Canada (ibalik n'yo ako sa Pinas!!!)
Certifications: Padi OW, AOW
Favorite dive sites: Maracaibo Deep and Columbia Shallows, Cozumel MX
Dream Dive: Palau, Tubattaha Reef, Fiji, Bahamas, Turks & Caicos, Maldives, Red Sea
Equipment: BC: Seaquest ProQD and Black Diamond with Aqualung SOS, Mask: Mares Demon & X-Vision, Fins: Mares Avanti Quattro, Wetsuits: Bare 3mm and 5mm, Computer: Oceanic DataPro Plus, Regulator Set: Dacor Viper Nitrox and Viper Octo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom