Introducing Nemo the Cat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast and I sneaked off to see the Finding Nemo movie yesterday morning before our visit to the hospital. After I got home I went down to the local Sonic for a cold beverage where I found our latest addition to the family.

aam.sized.jpg

Someone had thrown her out. She was scared to death and just feet from busy Main Street. I suppose the fact that she is female and has ringworms was enough to get her tossed. As you can see she's got a busted lip, ding on her nose, lots of scrapes and she's sore all over. Sure wish I'd seen it! Another baby anything is the last thing I need right now but I had to bring her home. She's smokey grey, white belly and legs with yellow tiger thrown around in patches. Since Sunday was our Nemo day, that seemed as good a name as any. Puddin' just didn't cut it!

According to the vet she's about 5-6 wks old, in good health considering, and probably not even weaned, especially since she didn't know what food on a plate was!

So...Welcome to the household Nemo!

See this type of thing really bothers me and it's more than likely going to give me nightmares and i'm going to feel horrible for at least a week to come. HTF can anyone be so inhumane to another person or animal. It never ceases to amaze me at the stupidity of humans. All I ask is 10 mins alone with them to show them what they put others thru. People like this that misteats others and/or animals needs serious psychological help. I will admit that i'm not a cat person as i'm allergic to them but there's no excuse for mistreatment.

Ed

Now you are making me missed my cat that I left behind (in a good home) when I moved back to Thailand :-(

Thank you so much for taking her in! She's beautiful..I hope you're able to take that sad look from her face.

Poor kid. Sounds like she found a good home. That face. . . it hurts me.

for taking in that sweet kitty! It's hard to believe how cruel and unthinking some people can be -- not to mention how stupid not to have their cats altered so we don't get unwanted kittens to begin with!

I'm sure she will heal fast with you taking care of her!

sapphire

Way to go! Post a shot or two when she's healthy and all loved up!:rainbow:

When I was reading your post about Nemo, Shelly, the dog my wife and I rescued from the shelter came to mind. With a little love and attention, Nemo will give you lots of love and laughter in return.

Again, good job. Just be sure to have her spayed when the time is right.

joe

She's adorable and Nemo is a great name! I got my cat when she was 5 yrs old from the humane society a couple years ago and she's doing great. I love cats and have a page on my site dedicated to cats. would you mind if I put a pic of Nemo up on it?
My cats page

Here's my little Boomer
boomer7.jpg

Sorry to hear someone had the heart (or is it lack of ??) to just toss a cute kitty like that! It must have been fate to bring you two together.....Yay that you brought her home! Please post some more pictures of Nemo once she is all recuperated!

-Robin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom