Invite to Royal Sports Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mdsyd

Reaction score
The Royal Sports Club wishes to offer you and your associates free membership to it's International Eco-Adventurer Club.

http://royalsports.biz

The Royal Sports Club is an international club for professionals and adventurers; providing a suite of facilities to compliment the eco-adventurer lifestyle.

We provide access to amazing ethical and eco-tourism opportunities and organic farm homestays around the world, a great Eco-Charity Fundraiser Club and an international forum for Eco-Adventurers around the world to network.

Our Eco-Charity Fundraiser Club earns 6% compounding profit per month for club members with 2% per month built and compounded to make an annual grant to our sponsored ecological charities; the David Suzuki Foundation, the Permafund and the World Wide Fund for Nature.

We are very glad to welcome you and your associates to join the Royal Sports Club and together help make a difference to the world and society through ecological community.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

mdsyd:
The Royal Sports Club wishes to offer you and your associates free membership to it's International Eco-Adventurer Club.

http://royalsports.biz

The Royal Sports Club is an international club for professionals and adventurers; providing a suite of facilities to compliment the eco-adventurer lifestyle.

We provide access to amazing ethical and eco-tourism opportunities and organic farm homestays around the world, a great Eco-Charity Fundraiser Club and an international forum for Eco-Adventurers around the world to network.

Our Eco-Charity Fundraiser Club earns 6% compounding profit per month for club members with 2% per month built and compounded to make an annual grant to our sponsored ecological charities; the David Suzuki Foundation, the Permafund and the World Wide Fund for Nature.

We are very glad to welcome you and your associates to join the Royal Sports Club and together help make a difference to the world and society through ecological community.

Hello from Matt,

Welcome to SB! :scatter: I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom