IOP/Futo Diving Oct 23/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TJO

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the really nice diving this weekend and congratulations to everyone for the certs! It was a big difference this weekend on vis compared to last week in Atami... Right Reiko? And JAGFISH... when is Yuko getting an Eclipse? She is really good in the water now. Steve or I will babysit so you two can dive together ;-)

Next diving planned for Atami Oct 30-31.

Thomas

TJO:
Thanks everyone for the really nice diving this weekend and congratulations to everyone for the certs!
I'll second that...

TJO:
It was a big difference this weekend on vis compared to last week in Atami... Right Reiko?
Next I am sure the viz will be even better... :dazzler1:

TJO:
And JAGFISH... when is Yuko getting an Eclipse?
After I get a Helios :wink:

TJO:
She is really good in the water now. Steve or I will babysit so you two can dive together ;-)
I'll hold you to that... :crafty:

Hey, Jagfish I forgot to thank you for setting up everything this weekend The condo was really nice, I enjoyed the hot tub :eyebrow: . IOP was great, I really liked scootering down and then down some more along the wall it helps me try to pretend I am George Irvine :wink:

Thanks, Steve

I heartily second that. Thanks very much to Yuko and Jim for arranging the accomodations and other logistics, and of course to Thomas and Eriko for as always making sure we had a great time.

It is always a great time to get out with the JUE group when I am in Japan. I hope to get back in the water with you guys again in November.

jagfish:
Always glad to help...

Look forward to you getting back. Forgot to ask you when that would be...

Looks like weekends of 13th and 20th November. Any action?

Like JAGFISH says, Nov is busy-busy; we have GUE courses here Nov 5-7, 7-9, 12-14, 14-16, 16-20

Nov 13 and 14 is ok though in Atami. Let's do the last parts of the DM stuff as well as some good diving. I am leaving for Europe on the 21st and both Eriko and I are busy on the 20th (diving of course!)

Thomas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom