IOP pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And it tastes better than it sounds :coffee:

You would be surprised what the good sites offer up here Eric. Yesterday we had clownfishes, lionfish, spider crabs, aji, nudis, lobsters, squids, octos, huge schools (1000s) of 2-3 different species cold water fishes... on ONE dive.

Now, that sounds really good!!!

And it tastes better than it sounds :coffee:

Well that might have been due to the perfect melding of the coffee, caramel, and whiskey to create a dance sensation on your tongue. mmmm it was nice!

The dives look fantastic, but you can keep the entry and exit. I'm getting to old for that kind of thing. Great pictures.

I love that dive site - every dive I find several things I've never seen before anywhere in Japan. Normally the exit/entry is a lot calmer :)

I wish I was able to get better shots of the school of squid, some brotula and a lot of the crabs and shrimps... sadly I'm not a skilled enough diver to stay still enough in the heavy surge to get my Point n Shoot camera well focussed on the macro stuff, especially ones that run and hide on the slightest exhalation of bubbles.

Hi all,
I have had very nice dive in IOP on last Sunday. It's clear sky, warm, flat surface and vis was more than 20m from entry point. Off course we got into Jacuzzi to warm ourselves just after exit.

Attachments

• s-R0015572.jpg
    s-R0015572.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 43
  • s-R0015579.jpg
    s-R0015579.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 45
Glad to hear you had a nice time :wink: What was the water temperature?

Off to Tago again this weekend to make dive 100 in 2007, I tried to hit 100 in Palau but fell just short :(

The temp. was 21 degrees, still no problem with wet suits. mondainai :wink:
I went to Palau in last month. Hope you enjoy there. It's winter will be the best of diving .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom