iPhone and iPod users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stangd1909

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone use the Baltic deco planner or ideco apps? Before I spend my money, just wondering which app is better.

I have iDeco Pro and V-Planner. It's handy being able to easily compare the two models and I have V-Planner Live on my X1.

Should I buy ideco, or just stick with V-planner? Thanks for the feedback.

I have iDeco Pro and V-Planner. It's handy being able to easily compare the two models and I have V-Planner Live on my X1.

So what's your impression about how they compare ? From user interface and deco obligation ?
ideco is super cool on iphone/itouch, but i think remains ZH-L16 algorithm with GF (that you can configure, even on the previous ideco demo for free), so different from v-planner (which is still a 45$ app and not as cool as ideco on itouch, at least my impression)

To op,
if you already have v-planner , if you can find a way to get ideco-demo for free, it's probably good enough - as far as i can tell, ideco-pro seems to bring value only for rebreathers ... ?

Note: I only 'played' with these apps = computer diving at home ;-) with both when looking at deco for divers.

So what's your impression about how they compare ? From user interface and deco obligation ?
ideco is super cool on iphone/itouch, but i think remains ZH-L16 algorithm with GF (that you can configure, even on the previous ideco demo for free), so different from v-planner (which is still a 45$ app and not as cool as ideco on itouch, at least my impression)

To op,
if you already have v-planner , if you can find a way to get ideco-demo for free, it's probably good enough - as far as i can tell, ideco-pro seems to bring value only for rebreathers ... ?

Note: I only 'played' with these apps = computer diving at home ;-) with both when looking at deco for divers.
idecopro has VPM-B

Buhlmann ZHL16/C with Erik Baker's GF algorithm

Does anyone know where I can find the documentation for iDeco? The web page that is supposed to be the support site goes to a Network Solutions search site. - iphonedeco.com.

Does anyone know where I can find the documentation for iDeco? The web page that is supposed to be the support site goes to a Network Solutions search site. - iphonedeco.com.

Send a PM to Brock. He wrote iDeco.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom