IPod or IPod photo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

c-monkey:
Update on the Ipod Photo Camera Link now that we bought one and used it extensively on our last vacation--- you CAN view the photos immediately after transferring from your camera. While it is still a slow transfer , both my camera battery and the Ipod battery last plenty long enough to transfer a full 1gb. The connector is tiny-- easily stored, and simple to use. You can also connect direct to a tv and play photo slideshows with music background. The price on Ipods is coming down and we were able to get the 60gb Photo Ipod for $350 off ebay.

I have the older Ipod photo (60gig) and the photo connector and have no problems downloading AND viewing the pics (jpeg)... except for the slow speeds! I'm sure the newer ones have a better battery.

If you have a lot of pics make sure to charge the battery to full before downloading.

There are better options if you are looking to just store photos but as a multi-function unit I love it, but then again, I'm a Mac geek!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom