IQ-700 download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BWC

New
Reaction score
My wife has the IQ-700 and I see on the TUSA website there is a device to connect it to a computer and download dives. However, I'm unable to locate the device. I've checked eBay and amazon without success. Any suggestions???

I believe it was the IQ-700PC kit. I am not sure if they even make them anymore, but hopefully someone from Tusa will answer that.

I also believe they are hard to find is because they were charging $100-$150 for the cable when they were available, the main reason why I never got a cable. :D So there are not many used ones for sale. I eventually bought a different computer/timer that was more download friendly and only use the Tusa as a backup. I do remember finding web sites that had plans to build your own cable, but I was never motivated enough to actually do it.

Hello BWC,

You can purchase the part from us by calling our customer service number. You can place a phone order and pay with credit card. We only have a demo part available but it's new. The number to call is (800) 482-2282. The part # is IQ-700PC. Hope this helps.

TUSA, Thank You!
I ordered the device and it arrived today.
Just one more question. Which dive log should I download? Reluctantly, I'm running Windows 8 64 bit so I'm a little confused as to my choices.

Thanks again
Bert

just curious, what are they charging for the download cable?

Thanks for your reply. I ended up paying $80, including shipping. Now I just need to figure out which dive log I need. windows 8 sucks and I'm finding programs that ran on 7 don't have a chance on 8. Or, at least have issues.
Again, thanks

Hello Bert,

The TUSA IQ-700, 800, 850 PC Software – DiveLogBook Software 1.113 – is compatible with Windows 2000-XP/Vista x32bit/Windows 7 only. Unfortunately the TUSA IQ-700, 800, 850 computers have been discontinued. Windows 8 updates will not be available.

Thank you,

Old thread but Subsurface now works with the IQ-700 under linux. I have not been able to get Windows 7 or 10 to interface with the download cable so am currently dual booting with Ubuntu to get the thing working.

Back
Top Bottom