Is anyone interested in taking UTD Essentials? 10/9-10/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kathydee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone up for UTD Essentials?

We have one slot open in our UTD Essentials course for the weekend of October 9-11 (Fri-Sun from about 8am-7pm) class work/diving will be in the SF Bay/Monterey area (the details are still flexible).

Here is a description about the UTD Essentials course, which unlike Fundies has no pass or fail.

Essentials - Unified Team Diving

If you are interested, feel free to PM me - or contact the instructor Don directly.

ScubaBoard - View Profile: ae3753

Don's fantastic & very helpful! We plan to learn lots & have a great time!

Last edited:
This is a great class and you will definitely take a lot from it. Even as a recreational diver who may not be interested in being a "DIR" diver, this class will definitely a great addition to your training and covers areas many of the "traditional" classes never touch. Not only will you learn from this class, but it is a lot of fun.

You go girl!

I'm surprised no one's jumped in here yet...

Don's a great teacher and taking this with Kathy would be a blast...

Kathy,

I always find your posts and comments helpful. As you know, I am a long long way from San Francisco! Do you know of UTD Essentials being taught outside the States, in Europe or the Bay Islands?

Cheers!

I'm surprised no one's jumped in here yet...

Don's a great teacher and taking this with Kathy would be a blast...

Hey Ben,

Maybe it's because no one has stated that the other diver already signed up is MikeGuerrero... Has anyone ever met him? Does anyone like him? Is he a nice guy? :confused:

Hi all, it's me and I'm finally taking the plunge to learn the essentials to becomming a better diver. :D

I would encourage anyone who wants to learn how to be a better diver to come out and meet Don, he's a super knowledgeable and caring diver.

He is one of the reasons I signed up to learn with him...

I hope to soon see some other curious divers come forward to ask questions and perhaps come down our path...

See you soon,

Mike G

Thinking about taking DIR classes pales in comparison to actually taking DIR classes...

It's the difference in talking about diving and actually diving.

I'm just saying.

Back
Top Bottom