Is anyone interested...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A sandwich

Well????:confused:

Sorry it took so long for me to get back here as I know this has kept you all in suspense for far too long.... and my special apologies to Matt who has been anxiously waiting (and PMing) for me to slap him into the corner for suggesting that I blow into my poor dead dog's face.

Anyway.... I didn't have the sandwich that we had discussed Doug.... instead I had this wonderful salad with spinach, celery, mushrooms, brocoli, carrots, sliced grapes and some other stuff that I can't remember the name of right now... with a super huckleberry vinegarette... but what got me really excited was the poppy seed multigrain bread that had been toasted on a gridle with olive oil and fresh rosemary.

And then for supper I had a veggie fajita that just kept me going "MMMMMMMMmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMM."

We're not going to barbeque the dog until tomorrow.

Sounds good. All I had was Boca Spicy Chicken. Gotta love soy.

Chad

I was hoping that it was the Greek pizza from Alki. It's a perfect lunch after a DIR dive!

Well, I tried to turn it into a DIR thread, but nobody's biting!=-)

Geez...you know....things gots to be gettin purdy desperate around here when UP's lunch is getting top billing in this forum:eek: Can we talk about a birp that just escaped me??:eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom