Is Fakarava Diving Centre W/ Serge & Carrine Still Open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

openhelix

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It looks like their domain name is kaput and I can't seem to find any recent trace of them. Anyone have contact info? I'm headed to Rangiroa & Fakarava in Oct and really wanted to dive with them...

Since you were asking about Fakarava, I thought you might like to know about a new island next to it that I'm volunteering my time for...it's named Blue Pearl Island and it's inside the Kauehi Atoll.

Think whale sharks, manta rays, schooling sharks & dolphins as well as the chance to ride the current when the ocean pours through the atoll passage into the lagoon.:cool:

They're offering $50/night deals on island stays via Indiegogo as well as other perks and we just kicked off one of my recent ideas...to hold a diver-friendly raffle for an all inclusive stay on the island including 4 days of diving with rental equipment. We're only selling 1,500 tickets at $20 each so your chance of winning is quite high.

Back
Top Bottom