Is there someting to keep tanks from rolling around the trunk?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even I made my own out of rope and the pool noodles.

I've made a PVC and rope thingy. Then a pool noodle and rope one, which worked better as it gripped the tank better.

Neither worked any better or easier than just putting a couple of lead weights alongside the tank to hold it in place.

Most of the time I just use a ratchet strap to strap 2 tank together while they are on the back of my truck. It's worked great for years.

Some kind of brace or device?

Surely someone makes something.

They commercially make tank stabalizers for vehicles & boats but in my truck I use 3 lb hard weights(soft would work also).........

I made mine out of a pool noodle and bungie cords. It cost about $3, holds 2 tanks and works great.

made one from plywood and 2x4 holds three tanks and is possable to stack two more on top (between the three) works great, weighs less that 10 pounds and i put smaller stuff between and under the tanks . I will send a photo if you want one
just give me your email address
rhephburn3900@rogers.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom