Is this the body of Natalie Halloway:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I say that is the tail of a coronet fish.. I think

Is everyone stoned? It's Jimmy Hoffa! :wink:

The first time I saw this picture, I thought "could be." This image seems clearer and looks more like rocks.

Also, the first time I saw it I thought the fish might have been a trumpetfish which would alter the scale of what was present. However, I'll accept the ID of those more familiar with the marine life of the Caribbean such as Walter's suggestion which would make the scale quite different.

However, skeletal remains can last longer than some people seem to think, at least here in the colder waters of SoCal. I've seen non-0human skulls that were only partially deteriorated after years of submergence. In the colder depths, there are whale skeletons still littering the bottom of the San Pedro Channel.

Of course in the shallower, warmer waters of Aruba this could be quite different and decomposition of bone could be quicker.

It would be nice if this could bring closure to her family, but it looks like it won't.

On our Global News a few minutes ago, it was reported that human remains have been photographed off of Aruba and that a dive team will try and locate the remains. They said the search for Natalie Halloway may be over...

It was interesting that this info was reported as if it were a fact that it is human remains in the photo...

Maybe it's the remains of IdocSteve after the shark spit him out? :D

Maybe it's the remains of IdocSteve after the shark spit him out? :D

Hey CD......why did you use a P instead of an H?

Hey CD......why did you use a P instead of an H?

I could provide you with a couple of reasons for my choice of words. PM me if you really care to know. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom