Isn't it enough now...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay...my policy will be this:
I will keep on beeing careful, and basically, keep on living the way we are.
If there is a poll or a referendum, I will wote for a more intelligent way of governing the GWS, than just raising their numbers.
I will make my pool bigger. I've always ment golfing was for sissies, but I will take that up. Diving, I'll do other places than SA until I'm convinced that those GWS are harmless to dive with.
...end of discussion...

and "Stallion"... I just loved your posting man...lekka...

Brian Gilpin:
Hey I am a conservationist but I have got to sympathize with this guy. How many of us want mountain lions roaming in our schoolyards? But hey that's nature too. Of course I have to wonder how dangerous the sharks are to humans. We have a lot of the GWs here locally as well but actual attacks are not very common. Not that I would intentionally get in the water close to one.
11.gif

How do you think the mountain lions felt about the schoolyard in their domain?

svthom:
Okay...my policy will be this:
I will keep on beeing careful, and basically, keep on living the way we are.
If there is a poll or a referendum, I will wote for a more intelligent way of governing the GWS, than just raising their numbers.
I will make my pool bigger. I've always ment golfing was for sissies, but I will take that up. Diving, I'll do other places than SA until I'm convinced that those GWS are harmless to dive with.
...end of discussion...

and "Stallion"... I just loved your posting man...lekka...

Anybody who thinks "golf is for sissies" hasn't played the game. At the same time, I would suggest you go out and with some steel shaft clubs hit a few hundred balls. Then come back to this board a day later and let me know how your back and shoulders are doing. :) BTW isn't Ernie Ells a national hero down there? I think he might be one of those sissie golfers you were referring to.

Back to the shark thing. They kill about 7 of us a year, and usually due to mistaken identity. We kill 80-120 MILLION per year for fins. At this point in time I have a hard time feeling sorry for the human race.

Back
Top Bottom