ISO Aqualung DIN Conversion Kit (Titan/Mistral) Part Number 103172

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have you already tried through your local aqualung dealer or aqualung USA? that model is discontinued, so if there is no stock at aqualung, you may need to start searching for NOS from ebay or such

Yes and yes. I missed one on eBay earlier this year. Thanks for your reply - the quest is on …

Always liked the old Titans (especially with DIN), because they were extremely reliable and long living.

Just found this 'dry' Spiro-Aqualung Titan 1st from '97 ( with a Cryo & Calypso Octo 2nd) in my garage.

I'm not keen to trade the DIN Connector, but I will never dive that reg, so if in the end you really can't find that DIN Conversion Kit nowhere and your Yoke is still in acceptable condition, you can contact me, I would trade it if you pay the shipment.

Anyway, good luck!

Attachments

• P1170680.JPG
    P1170680.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 56
  • P1170682.JPG
    P1170682.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 52
Always liked the old Titans (especially with DIN), because they were extremely reliable and long living.

I'm not keen to trade the DIN Connector, but I will never dive that reg, so if in the end you really can't find that DIN
Any reason why you will never dive this Titan ? ( i have the same with dry chamber, too)

not cheap, but new

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 49

Just found this 'dry' Spiro-Aqualung Titan 1st from '97 ( with a Cryo & Calypso Octo 2nd) in my garage.

I'm not keen to trade the DIN Connector, but I will never dive that reg, so if in the end you really can't find that DIN Conversion Kit nowhere and your Yoke is still in acceptable condition, you can contact me, I would trade it if you pay the shipment.

Anyway, good luck!
Axxel57,

Many thanks for your reply. I would like to take you up on the possible trade. My Mistral is the 2005 anniversary edition so the yoke is in black chrome. I am not sure if you would like that (I can send a picture if yoy want me to) ... Alternatively, if you are not diving the Titan, I may buy the entire reg to get the DIN portion ... a bit overkill but at least doable.
Let me know what you think and again many thanks for reaching out.

Andy

It
Any reason why you will never dive this Titan ? ( i have the same with dry chamber, too)
It's not about the reg, I just don't dive much anymore and I have a quite big collection of vintage regs I'm using for these occasions.

Axxel57,

Many thanks for your reply. I would like to take you up on the possible trade. My Mistral is the 2005 anniversary edition so the yoke is in black chrome. I am not sure if you would like that (I can send a picture if yoy want me to) ... Alternatively, if you are not diving the Titan, I may buy the entire reg to get the DIN portion ... a bit overkill but at least doable.
Let me know what you think and again many thanks for reaching out.

Andy
E-Mail sent......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom