Issue with Concept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajtoady

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The bladder shell on my Zeagle Concept is starting to come apart/ fray at the inflator/dump attachment fitting. Basically it looks as though the dots of adhesive used to sandwich and reinforce the shell bulkhead fitting pieces is starting to either let loose or the nylon fabric is breaking down. Are parts available or is this a repairable item?? I will try to get some pictures of this soon, Thanks, Tony DSC03452.jpgDSC03454.jpgDSC03453.jpg

That cover is replaceable and you can do it yourself fairly easily. If its a fairly recent model (within the last 10-15 years) head to your local dealer and request p/n 7356. That's our current bladder cover with two bottom OPV holes and the RE valve hole in the shoulder area. If your bladder is different take a few overall pictures of the BC and I'll get you the correct part number.

Jeff the only difference from what you described is, mine only has one lower dump valve. That valve is located on the bottom, forward left side when wearing it. I had picked this BC up used and it is my pool unit when assisting.

Ok, that's not something you could get off the shelf at the warehouse. You'll need to be clear when ordering it with your local Zeagle dealer so they can request that same part number but specifying SINGLE OPV so you get the correct item. We can still make that cover but we don't keep them stocked.

Again, make sure your LDS really emphasizes that this is not a stock item so the order goes to Zeagle and not the Huish people.

Back
Top Bottom