It's a Boy! WooooHooooo!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jupitermermaid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Finally! Amber gave birth to Cameron Alexander Cook (Alex) on Sunday, July 5th. He entered this world at 5:37 PM, weighing in at 6 lbs, 15 oz. and 20 inches long. He and his mom should be coming home tonight. He is such a cutie! I'll post pics after my son comes home tonight and downloads them for me.

I can't believe how excited and proud I am! I'm in love!!

Congratulations, Sandy! Welcome to the world of spoiling the grandbaby non-stop!!! :D

Thanks, Carmen! Yeah, my son already told me that he needs to learn how to hold and change him, and he couldn't do it if I was always hovering over the baby and wanting to hold him all the time....lol

Sandy -

WooHoo!!!!!! I wanna see pics of Alex!!

Babies are such a miracle. I fall in love every time I meet a new nephew or new niece, not quite the same as a grandchild but I imagine it must be similar.

:hugs: we'll toast to Alex at ITK!!!

Sandy -

WooHoo!!!!!! I wanna see pics of Alex!!

Babies are such a miracle. I fall in love every time I meet a new nephew or new niece, not quite the same as a grandchild but I imagine it must be similar.

:hugs: we'll toast to Alex at ITK!!!

Uhhhhhhhhh.......let's have drinks instead of toast. :rofl3: When my nieces and nephews were born I didn't think I could ever love so much. Then I had my own son and felt I kill a pride of lions with my bare hands if they tried to harm him. Now my grandson.....it doesn't get any better than this!

Chip, I'll have to tell Em to give you a little talk about the birds and the bees. Carmen would have to have gone through a series of events in order to have a grandbaby. :shakehead:

Congrats Ol' Lady!!! :D :party:

Congrats Sandy. How special for you that you have a grandson to spoil rotten. And best yet, you don't have to leave ITK if your daughter in law were to go in to labor while you were a few hundred miles away.

Carmen has a grand baby?

:eek:uttahere

Yup, I'm my own granddaughter... funny my granddad's name is Chip... :thinking:

Sillyness!!

CONGRATS Sandy. You have a lucky granchild to be spoiled by you :D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom