It's a long shot but why not ask....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am reaching out for a friend /videographer that works in the Blue Manta. He needs someone to bring new batteries for his scooter. The batteries are unavailable in Asia. He has a new option that use power tool batteries that are way lighter to travel with. Let me know if anyone can help out and I will provide contact information. Thanks.

I wish I could help them out but our checked have are at max weight and my carry on is pushing 40 lbs. I know this exceeds limits and will pay the piper but all my camera equipment runs in to some serious poundage!

I wish I could help them out but our checked have are at max weight and my carry on is pushing 40 lbs. I know this exceeds limits and will pay the piper but all my camera equipment runs in to some serious poundage!
No worries. I thought it was worth a shot and ask. It’s been a great HH season, but conditions change everyday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom