It's the little things in diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walking to the water all geared up and having some kid say – “Hey mister – what’s it like down there?”

Loving the dark, low viz conditions in Lake Travis – and knowing its going to be sooooo much cooler when we finally get to blue water

The people you meet – both at the shore and at the shop

Another vote for the flag on a car … “just knowin”

Buoyancy Control Rocks!

A dry towel on my face after a cold dive.

The pure "awe" on the face of little kids as you walk to the water all geared up.

That first splash when you've been out of the water too long.

Every time you submerge, knowing you are going into a world so few will experience first hand.

Exploration dives and seeing things that perhaps no one else has.

and seeing the dive flag on a car and "just knowing"

The smell of neoprene when I open the garage door on a warm day. Brings back so many good memories.

FD

The light. The infinite shades of light that vary from location to location, dive to dive and minute to minute.

Oh, and the fearless bluegill that will charge you in an effort to guard their territory, even bumping into your mask. Now that's spunky!

I give another vote for the dive flag thing.
I love the fact that a very small percentage of people have the nerve to do what we do.
I love going to that peacful place where nothing else matters but the fish you are looking at.
The people are great.
Most of all I love the exhausted feeling I have when I hit the couch after everything is put away and I know that I just got to live a dream again.

Watching the marine life on a reef come into focus as I approach, everything else is just a precursor to that moment...

Scuba Brad:
Finding a warm spot in the ocean

Aaaaaa

Happy Diving

Ahhhh, but why is it warm? Are their other divers around? Be sure and keep that reg in your mouth! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom