I've Dived & Gone To Heaven!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sirenita

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone!!
I'm 26, a film graduate, and a budding diver-to be, currently living near Birmingham, UK.
I certified and got my advanced within a 3 week period a few months ago, and it's changed my life...as I'm now selling everything and taking a one-way ticket to Thailand to become an instructor! I'm simultaneously excited, and terrified, so I thought I would sign up to ScubaBoard, as it appears to be a very supportive online community, and a little support is always a good thing ... I mean, look at what WonderBra achieved! ;-)

Welcome Sirenita! Best of luck to you. I sure wish I had the guts to do something like that. However, with one daughter off to college next year and the second in three years, I don't think I'll be selling everything and moving to a tropical paradise anytime soon! Good luck in Thailand!

All I can say is good luck and welcome to SB. Please be careful both in life and Scuba Diving. I am sure you will have a great time.

Thanks for the very warm welcome!

Wow Sirenita, I am so impressed! I have yet to do my open water dives in Florida! (I'm also living in the UK).. I wish you all the very best of luck with your news career in Thailand.. and I hope you don't get fed up of being in the water! Just make sure you come home to our rotten weather every year, so as you can appreciate your new home.. not to mention, new job! All the best, Sarah

Sirenita:
Hi everyone!!
... I mean, look at what WonderBra achieved! ;-)

Well, Scubaboard is not quite on that level, although it can be exciting. :laughing:

Welcome to the board, and maybe I'll get to dive with you in Thailand some day.

Cheers, :happyjaz:
Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom